To celebrate the release of Wonder Woman 1984, we’ve used our golden lasso to corral these delectable, dual-colored Wonder Woman Donuts. Normally, super heroes would shy away from the table with the donuts, but these are Questified Donuts you can make at home! They have a fraction of the carbs in a traditional donut and a super hero taste you can enjoy any time. Check out the full recipe below:
WONDER WOMAN DONUTS
Yields: 10 Servings | Serving Size: 1/2 donut
Calories: 100 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: ~17 minutes | Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break Quest Bar into small pieces and place them on the baking sheet. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. Once cooled, place the pieces in a blender or food processor and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Place the crumbles, protein powder, coconut flour, cocoa powder and sweetener into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until there are no dry spots.
- Prepare a donut mold with non-stick spray. Transfer the batter to a piping bag and fill 5 donut molds.
- Bake the donuts for 10-12 minutes @350 F. Let cool.
- Place the glaze ingredients (protein powder, zero calorie sweetener, vanilla extract, almond milk) into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Separate half of the glaze and place it into another bowl.
- Add 1-2 drops of blue food coloring to one, and 1-2 drops of red food coloring to the other.
- Dip half of the top of each donut into the blue and the other half into the red glazing.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy a homemade protein donut!