If you’re doubting the deliciousness of this Blueberry Cheesecake, just observe the GIF below and tell us your mouth isn’t watering.
Now back away from your phone or keyboard before you cause water damage.
Check out the full recipe below and prepare yourself, because with great cravings comes great nutrition.
HEROIC BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 250 | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 8g
Prep Time: 25mins | Cook Time: 12-24 hours | Total Time: 24hrs
- 5 Blueberry Cobbler Quest Hero Bar
- 1 1/4 cups Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2.5 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1tbs Truvia
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- Using a knife carefully cut off top GOO layers of Hero Bars.
- Chop all the bottoms of Hero Bars into smaller chunks.
- Use to food processor to crumb together the chunks of Hero Bar bottoms and almond meal.
- Pack this in bottom of a 9 inch cheesecake PAN.
- In same food processor, add cream cheese and sour cream and mix until almost smooth. Add in protein powder and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add this cheesecake base on top of the crust.
- In a small sauce pan, add gooey bar tops (white chocolate coating and all), then add blueberries, truvia and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Heat on medium while stirring until goo is melted. Cook on low for 3 to 4 minutes until Blueberries begin to burst and a mixture is thickened to a glaze.
- Cool glaze for 10 mins in refrigerator.
- Add glaze to top of cheesecake and swirl into the cheesecake base.
- Set in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Slice into 8 slices.