This High Protein Vanilla Pudding is Even Better with a Birthday Cake Quest Bar!
This is literally a vanilla protein recipe, but when you add in the Birthday Cake Quest Bar and some chia seeds, you’ve got yourself a flavor that’s anything but vanilla. This simple recipe serves four and is a delicious, high protein treat to share with you and your friends. Watch the video and get the full recipe below!
BIRTHDAY CAKE VANILLA PUDDING
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 Serving Glass
Calories: 160 | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 16g | Fiber: 7g | Erythritol: 1g | Sugar: 5g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 Birthday Cake Quest Bar, chopped
- Pour Almond milk into blender first
- Pour in Chia seeds second (so they don’t stick to the bottom of the blender)
- Blend for 20 seconds
- Add in Protein Powder and vanilla extract
- Blend for 20 more seconds
- Add in rainbow sprinkles and briefly mix in pulse mode until sprinkles are throughout
- Chill for 1 hour
- Distribute between 4 serving glasses and top with chopped Birthday Cake Quest Bar.