BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories: 201 | Protein: 29g | Fat: 8g | Net Carb: 4g
Fiber: 1g | P/CAL: 57%
Prep Time: 35 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 1 hr
½ cup cauliflower florets
½ cup liquid egg whites
½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons almond flour
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3 ounces grilled chicken, cubed
½ cup Monterey jack cheese
1 ounce red onion, thinly sliced
6 tablespoons sugar-free BBQ sauce
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Preheat grill pan to medium-low heat.
- Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and roast for 12 minutes. Let cool.
- Add cauliflower to a blender and pulse several times.
- Lightly hand crush Quest Protein Chips™ and add to blender with egg whites. Blend until
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Quest Protein Powder™, mozzarella, almond meal, salt, and
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and whisk until fully combined.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Coat hands with Quest Protein Powder™. Place dough mixture in center of baking sheet.
- Spread gently into a circle about ¼-inch thick and 10 inches in diameter.
- Spray grill pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a spatula, place dough on pan, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on both sides.
- Use tongs or a spatula to check for doneness on the underside of the crust as it cooks.
- Remove pizza crust.
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust and spread evenly, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with chicken, onions and cilantro.
- Place pizza back on pan and continue to cook for another 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and cut into six slices, and serve.