You Can Use Your White Chocolate Raspberry Bar to Create Strawberry Shortcakes?!
If you’re feeling the heat of the summer months kicking in, we’ve got a refreshingly tart & sweet recipe just for you. These strawberry shortcakes have roughly 1/4 the carbs of your standard strawberry shortcake recipe, and about 1/6th the net carbs! And they’re damn delicious to boot. Let your mouth water at the pictures and then check out the full recipe below.
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1 shortcake
Calories: 220 | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 13g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 14-17 minutes | Total Time: ~ 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the White Chocolate Raspberry Bar into pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Place the cooled pieces into a food processor or blender on high until small crumbles form.
- In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking soda and sweetener.
- Add in the egg and sour cream and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the blended White Chocolate Raspberry Bar.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop 6 evenly sized mounds onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes, remove and let cool.
- While baking, use a handheld mixer to beat the heavy cream until light and airy.
- Mix in the protein powder.
- Once cooled, cut the biscuits in half and fill them with a spoonful of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.