This delightful #CheatClean treat is easy to make and will disappear fast! Host Cassey Ho and special guest Billy Blanks show you how to make Double Chocolate Chunk taquitos that are the perfect addition to your dessert tray.
- Medium low carb tortilla
- 2 tbsp egg white
- 1/2 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- 1/2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Pinch of cinnamon(optional)
- Dark chocolate chips for drizzle(optional)
- Cooking spray
– Cut your quest bar (vertically) in half. Then cut that half into 3 slices (vertically like sticks)
– Cut your tortilla into 3 equal slices
– Roll each quest sticks onto a each tortilla slice tightly & secure with toothpick.
– In a bowl, mix your egg white & sprinkle with cinnamon & dip your fingers in egg white mixture & rub some at the ends of your “rolled tacos” so the ends stick together.
– Place taquito on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray & spray some more cooking pray on top so they can get crispy.
– Sprinkle more cinnamon on top & bake in oven at 350F for 6 minutes, then turn them & bake for another 5-7 or until tortilla starts to crisp!
– When ready take out, remove toothpicks & let them cool.
– You can top them with whatever you want(I drizzled some dark melted chocolate & refrigerated) you can also cut the tips!
Macros (makes two taquitos): 177 calories. 17g protein. 10g fat. 5.5g net carbs.
Get your Quest Bars at http://bit.ly/1nZR9wG.
You can find Cassey at https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates.
You can find Billy Blanks at http://www.taebo.com/.
Cassey Ho, aka Blogilates on YouTube, is a certified fitness instructor, creator of POP Pilates, and a lover of all things healthy.
Billy Blanks is an American fitness icon, martial artist, actor, and the inventor of the Tae Bo exercise program.