Summertime is avocado time, and today, we’ve mixed up a shockingly delicious and non-traditional pudding to feed your chocolate and avocado cravings. Give it a taste, we think you’ll be surprised!
CHERRY VANILLA MILKSHAKE
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 1 serving glass
Calories: 200 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 7g
Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Erythritol: 2g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 minutes (includes cooling and serving time)
1 large avocado, ripe and pitted
- 2 Scoops Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee or water for caffeine free recipe
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Truvia
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs for topping
- Place the avocado meat, protein powder, coffee, truvia and cocoa powder into a food processor or nutribullet and blend until smooth.
- Stop and scrape the sides of the mixer as necessary to reach the desired consistency.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before placing into serving glasses.
- Top with cocoa nibs
- Try it and love it!