Don’t Enjoy Solo, Share These Chocolate Cupcakes with Everyone in Your Galaxy!
It’s that newfangled holiday that everyone goes crazy for — where we celebrate our love for Star Wars. At Quest, we’re no different. That’s why we cooked up these delicious Chocolate Cupcakes with Lightsaber Pretzels — let us pull a Jedi mind trick on you by watching the video and then check out the full recipe below!
These are the cupcakes you’re looking for.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH LIGHTSABERS
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1/5 Brownie
Calories: 200 | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 23g | Fiber: 6g | Erythritol: 9g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 38 mins (includes cooling time)
- 1 egg + 2 tbsp egg whites
- 7 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocao powder
- 2 tbsp Truvia
- 3/4 tsp baking powderpinch salt
- 1/4 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 Gluten-free pretzel sticks
- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp coconut butter, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 packet stevia
- 2-3 drops blue food coloring
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a cupcake pan with 4 cupcake liners.
- Place the unwrapped protein bar on a microwave safe plate and put in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Break the bar into pieces and place into a blender/food processor with milk, vanilla and eggs. Blend until smooth.
- Distribute the batter between the four cupcake liners and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting by placing all the frosting ingredients in a bowl. Mix with a handheld mixer until well combined. Cover and chill until it’s ready for use.
- prepare the lightsaber pretzels by placing the cocoa butter and coconut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir in the stevia and protein powder.
- separate the minute into 2 bowls and add blue food coloring to one and red food coloring to the other.
- Dip 4 pretzels into the blue mixture and 4 into the red until they are 3/4 covered with frosting. Place on a piece of parchment paper and chill until the frosting is solid.
- Transfer frosting into a piping bag and frost cupcakes when they’re finished baking and cooling.
- Top each cupcake with the lightsaber pretzels.