Family Fun Overall Body Workout
Try Janine’s Overall Body Partner Workout to tone and tighten.
This workout is effective, yet simple enough to do with your children. My daughter Coach and I would love for you to join us. All you need is a medicine ball. And remember, the family that plays together, stays together.
Start with the first exercise for one minute, then rest for 30 seconds before continuing to the next. Repeat the circuit until you get to the top, then start again.
Circuit should be performed three times. Total time 21 minutes
1. Squat Ball Passes
- Get in a Sumo Squat position with your feet pointed slightly outwards and sit down deep. Pass the ball back and forth to your body, holding in the down position.
2. Lunge Ball Passes
- Face your buddy and lunge on your right foot as you pass the ball. When you come back up, alternate legs.
3. Oblique Twists Standing
- Face back-to-back with your partner and move only at the waist, passing the ball in front of your body and then in the back of you.
4. Ball Sit-Ups
- With your feet locked together and knees bent, start in the sit-up position and slowly come up together passing the ball on the upwards movement. The buddy with the ball should complete the sit-up, then pass the ball again in the up position.
5. Oblique Twists Sitting
- Sit back-to-back with your partner crossing one leg over the other. Pass the ball in front of your body and then in the back of you. Switch legs and repeat.