Indulge Your Coffee Cravings with This Mocha Java Hot Choco-latte!
WITH A WAVE OF A HAND AND THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, YOU CAN JAVIFY YOUR MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP QUEST BAR.
BLENDING IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE MOCHA BAR’S INNER LATTE .
TOP IT OFF WITH A DALLOP OF CREME AND YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY TO SIP CITY!
LIKE ALL QUESTIFY RECIPES, THIS IS JUST THE ICING ON THE LATTE, GET THE FULL RECIPE BELOW!
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 250 | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Net Carb: 8g
Fiber: 7g | Total Carb: 23g | P/CAL: 35%
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: Nah | Total Time: 5 min
- 1 Quest® Mocha Chocolate Chip Bar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon zero-cal sweetener
- 1 tablespoon fat-free-whipped topping
- In a microwave safe mug, heat Quest Bar™, almond milk and sweetener for 60 seconds.
- Place mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder and blend once more, for 5-10 seconds, to mix evenly.
- Add mixture to a mug and heat to desired temperature.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of fat-free whipped topping.