NUTRITIONAL INFO (5 INGREDIENT OR LESS RECIPE – National S’mores Day )
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 S’more
Calories: 322 | Protein: 31g | Fat: 18g | Net Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
2 tablespoons egg whites
1 tablespoon zero calorie sweetener
1 ounce Lily’s baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut Quest Bar in half and shape each half into a flat disc. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and using a hand mixer, mix until soft peaks form.
- Add in the Quest Protein Powder™ and the sweetener and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
- Layer one of the Quest Bar halves with half an ounce of the chocolate.
- Put the marshmallow topping on top.
- Layer the remaining chocolate and the other half of the Quest Bar on top.