Quest Nutrition Crab Cakes #15SecondRecipe
Succulent and mouth-watering, these Quest Crab Cakes are deliciously packed with 15g of protein! This #CheatClean recipe gives ”feeling crabby” a whole new meaning. Give it a try!
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 crab cake
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 18 min
- 1 bag Quest® Sour Cream & Onion Protein Chips
- 8 ounces fresh lump crab
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a small blender, process Quest Protein Chips® to a powder and set aside.
- Coat a small sauté pan with cooking spray. Add the bell peppers and sauté for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Drain liquid from crab.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Worcestershire, and Old Bay Seasoning. Fold in the bell peppers and crab meat.
- Using your hands, form four crab cakes.
- Heat coconut oil until hot in a sauté pan just large enough to fit all four crab cakes.
- Cook for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked all the way through.
Calories: 169. Protein: 15g. Fat: 10g. Net Carb: 4g.