Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter Mole
Recipe by Hanna Skyttä
1 can of crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup chicken broth or water
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
(3 crushed garlic gloves)
1 tbsp mild chili powder (or less, if the chili is very hot)
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1. Place tomatoes, chicken broth and all the spices in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Cut the Quest Cravings Peanut butter cups into small pieces and stir in.
4. Stir until the Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cup pieces have been melted.
5. You can either puree the sauce to make it smooth or leave it a bit chunky. As pureed version it is real nice over a beef tenderloin. As a chunky version, I would recommend you to add fried ground chicken or beef or cooked beans into the sauce and serve it with Quest pasta and steamed vegetables. It also makes a real nice stuffing for a oven-baked sweet potato!