Is there a more perfect pairing then chocolate and peanut butter? Try this deliciously creamy and nutritious Quest Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake #15SecondRecipe. Easy to make with a whopping 24.5g of protein!
Yields: 2 servings. Serving size: 1⁄2 shake. Prep time: 5 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 scoop Quest® Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 scoop Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 Quest® Cravings Peanut Butter Cup, chopped and divided
• Pour the milk, water and ice into a blender. Add the protein powders, peanuts, zero-calorie
sweetener and half the chopped peanut butter cups. Blend until smooth and thick. Pour into
two glasses. Sprinkle the tops with remaining peanut butter cups pieces.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes two):
Calories: 205. Protein: 24.5g. Net Carbs: 3.5g. Fat: 10g.