The Best Recipes Include Bacon. These Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings Are No Exception.
This is a recipe for Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings. Do we need to say anymore? Get ready to put your Quest Tortilla Chips to the test with this simple recipe!
Check out the video and get the full recipe below!
BACON WRAPPED ONION RINGS
Yields: 3 servings |
Calories: 260 | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 9g
Total Carb: 11g | Fiber: 2g Erythritol: n/a | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 30 mins (including cool time)
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE SWIRLS
- 2 bags Quest Tortilla Chips, crushed (either flavor!)
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 sweet onion, peel and cut into 1/2″ sliced rings (about 9 of the larger rings)
- 12 slices regular bacon, 1-2 per ring.
- Preheat oven to 375 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oat flour, chips and egg all in separate shallow bowls.
- Coat a ring in flour, then the egg wash, and then dip in the chip bowl until completely covered with chip crumbs.
- Wrap the covered onion ring with bacon and secure in place with a skewer.
- Place baking sheet with bacon-wrapped onion rings in the oven and bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.