The Only Scary Thing About This Halloween Bark Recipe is How Good It Tastes
If you thought that wolves are the only thing allowed to bark during Halloween season, you’re wrong. You can too. We’re sharing this Halloween Bark recipe just in time for the leaves to change and the temperatures to (hopefully) drop. We wouldn’t recommend handing it out to trick-or-treaters, because it’s so good you’ll want to keep it all to yourself…and maybe share some with the family…maybe. Check out the full recipe below.
Yields: 15 servings | Serving Size: 1/15th of entire sheet ~1 piece
Calories: 100 | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 12g | Sugar: <1g
Prep Time: 8 minutes | Chill Time: 30 minutes 2x (60 total minutes) | Total Time: 1hr 8 minutes
- Melt the chocolate and 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 10-second increments, stirring each time you check, until melted.
- Add in the chopped peanut butter cup pieces and stir until combined.
- Spread the chocolate mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill.
- Melt the white chocolate and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 10-second increments, stirring each time you check, until melted.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the chilled chocolate and top with candy eyes.
- Chill until all the chocolate is solid.
- Cut into 15 evenly-sized pieces and enjoy!