These Protein Biscuit Sliders Are So Good You’ll Want Them Every Morning
REMEMBER WHEN RYAN GOSLING DIDN’T WANT TO EAT HIS BREAKFAST?
WE THINK HE’D HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THESE BISCUIT SLIDERS. JUST WAIT, BECAUSE…
…BREAKFAST IS HEATING UP…
…AND BLOWING UP…
AND NOW, “THE GOS” IS GROWING UP:
DON’T DISAPPOINT RYAN GOSLING, FALL IN LOVE WITH BREAKFAST AGAIN BY WATCHING THE FULL VIDEO
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
Yields: 10 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Slider
Calories: 232 | Protein: 24g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 4g (1g sugar)
Fiber: 2g | P/CAL: 42%
Prep Time : 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 35 min
4 scoops Quest® Multi-Purpose Protein Powder
½ cup coconut flour
2 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup low-fat buttermilk
⅓ cup sugar-free maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
10 slices bacon
3 slices thin sliced cheddar cheese
4 ounces 93/7 lean ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together Quest Protein Powder, ™ coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a hand mixer on a low speed, add 1 egg, buttermilk, maple syrup, and coconut oil to dry ingredients. Mixture will be thick.
- Using your hands, form dough into ten 2½-inch circles (or use a small ice cream scooper).
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Using a skillet, cook bacon until cooked through to desired crispiness. Set aside.
- Cut sliced cheese into 10 smaller slices to fit onto patties.
- Season ground beef with desired seasonings and form into 10 small patties. Cook on a skillet until desired doneness, then top with cheese and continue cooking until cheese is melted. Set aside.
- In another skillet cook the remaining 10 eggs over easy. Set aside.
- Cut biscuits in half lengthwise.
- Add the cooked patty with cheese, top with one slice of bacon and fried egg.
- Serve immediately.