Chips and pizza are great party favors to have around, but something special happens when you combine them into one ultimate savory meal. That’s exactly what we did with our Taco Pizza recipe. So get yourself some Quest Thin Crust Pizzas and Loaded Taco Chips and let the feast begin! Check out the full recipe below.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 of pizza
Calories: 210 | Protein: 20g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 9g | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20-23 minutes | Total Time: ~33 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Top pizza with tomatoes, onion, beef, cheese and tortilla chips.
- Cook according to the instructions on the box.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with cilantro.
- Cut into slices and dig in!