Your Inner Child Is Crying Out For These Mini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies
EVER BEEN SO HANGRY FOR SOMETHING SWEET YOU JUST…
THE NEXT TIME YOU FEEL THAT WAY I WANT YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PICTURE A CHOCOLATE RAINFALL…
…FOLLOWED BY A WARM, SUNNY DAY AT THE BEACH…
…WHERE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS COME TOGETHER…
…AND SHARE THE GOOD STUFF IN LIFE.
NOW OPEN YOUR EYES AND EXPERIENCE THE ECSTASY OF HOW THIS RECIPE IS MADE HERE!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP WHOOPIE PIES
Yields: 15 servings | Serving Size: 1 Whoopie Pie
Calories: 124 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 6g (1g sugar)
Fiber: 2g | P/CAL: 44%
Prep Time : 10 min | Cook Time: 24 min | Total Time: 34 min
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 Quest® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bar
4 scoops Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
½ cup almond flour
½ cup zero-calorie sweetener
½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
2 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
¼ cup apple sauce
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons butter; melted
1 teaspoon maple extract
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons chocolate chips
2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
½ cup zero calorie sweetener; powdered
½ cup fat free greek yogurt
¼ cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest® Bar into small pieces and add them to a mini-blender and process into fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, add Quest Bar® crumbs, Quest Protein Powder™, almond flour, sweetener, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to bowl, syrup, apple sauce, water, butter, egg, maple extract and vanilla extract and whisk until completely combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 12 balls and drop them onto the baking sheet making sure to leave about an inch between each scoop.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Repeat steps 8 and 9 two more times.
- In a medium bowl, add Quest Protein Powder™, sweetener, greek yogurt, and sour cream.
- With a hand-mixer, mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the filling and place on the bottoms of 15 of the whoopie pies and top each one with the other halves.